Agricultural mulch is a thin plastic film that is directly covered in cultivated foliage or near ground. The general thickness is 0.008 to 0.015 mm and the base resin is polyethylene.
In recent years, a variety of color plastic film have been listed, because different colors of the plastic film on the absorption and reflection of different laws, Agriculture Mulch the growth of crops and weeds, pests and diseases, the impact of ground temperature is not the same.
In vegetable cultivation, vegetable growers are usually covered with a very thin (thickness of 0.015 to 0.02 mm) polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride film covered in the Qimian. Its role is:
1. To improve the temperature: the use of transparent plastic film mulching, the general can make 5 cm deep soil temperature increased by 3 ~ 6 ℃, to improve the temperature is conducive to early spring after planting vegetables and rapid growth of seedlings. In the spring greenhouse, Agriculture Mulch the plastic film mulching is very obvious. It is determined that the average daily ground temperature of 5 ~ 20 cm deep soil layer is 0.5 ~ 2 ℃ in the greenhouse. Autumn plastic film mulching also has a good warming effect.
2. Drought, waterlogging, anti-salt: in the coverage of the agricultural mulch on the Qimian, the rain imiderma flow into the furrow and was discharged, soil moisture is generally not too much saturation. In the absence of rain, the water in the lower layer of the soil can run vertically from bottom to top, Agriculture Mulch and the water in the furrow can also be transferred laterally along the edge of the furrow. Drought, the film hindered the evaporation of soil moisture, water retention, can reduce the number of irrigation. Saline-alkali cover of agricultural plastic film, Agriculture Mulch can reduce the surface soil back to salt, according to the determination of 0 to 5 cm and 5 to 10 cm soil layer of salt content can be reduced by 41.31%, 2.24%.
3. Soil Contamination: During the crop growing season, the soil surface is reduced by wind cover and the trampling of people in the management of the soil, so that the soil can maintain a good loose state and prevent soil compaction.
4. Anti-nutrient loss: After the plastic film mulching, the soil temperature and humidity are suitable, the permeability is good, the soil maximum temperature can reach above 30 ℃, Agriculture Mulch so the soil microbial increase, the activity is enhanced, can accelerate the organic matter decomposition and transformation, promote soil beneficial microorganism Activities and breeding. Increased effective nutrients in the soil, the general savings of about 1/3 of fertilizer. As the agricultural plastic film barrier, Agriculture Mulch to prevent the evaporation of nitrogen in the soil, to prevent the erosion of the rain caused by leaching loss, play a role in fertilizer.
5. It is beneficial to enhance the light between the ground and the ground. It can reflect the light of 10% ~ 20% of the sunlight, so that the light between the ground and the ground is enhanced, Agriculture Mulch and the lower leaves of the plant can get more light More solar radiation energy, and thus enhanced photosynthesis, yield increased.
6. To increase the carbon dioxide in the soil: agricultural plastic film on the one hand hindered the diffusion of carbon dioxide in the soil to the atmosphere, Agriculture Mulch on the other hand due to cover the agricultural soil after the film to improve the environmental conditions to accelerate the decomposition of organic matter of soil microbial decomposition of soil carbon dioxide Increased, promoting photosynthesis, can increase crop yields.
7. Anti-pest and weed: covered with agricultural plastic film, can reduce the tiger on the impact of vegetable seedlings. Reflective film can remove aphids, reduce the virus disease. Such as greenhouse cucumber application of agricultural plastic film cover cultivation, can reduce the greenhouse relative humidity, reduce cucumber downy mildew damage. Close to the ground cover of agricultural plastic film, both weeding effect, when the weed seedlings just unearthed when touched the film, in the sun can easily be burned to death. If you use the herbicide agricultural film, can directly kill weeds.
8. Increased yield: After the ground cover film, the soil water, fertilizer, gas, heat conditions are improved for the growth of vegetables to create a good soil environmental conditions, can accelerate the crop growth and development process and root system developed, such as egg can Class, melons, Agriculture Mulch beans and vegetables than the open field 5 to 10 days early harvest; watermelon than open field cultivation early 10 to 15 days harvest. Although the coverage of agricultural plastic film to increase the cost of agricultural plastic film and labor, but after the cover of agricultural plastic film to reduce the topdressing, no need to cultivate and weeding, reduce field management employment, early listing price advantage, early average than open field cultivation increased by 50 % Of the above, Agriculture Mulch so the benefits of agricultural plastic film cover is far greater than the investment in the purchase of agricultural film.
Previous: Bed Linings Are Breathable